- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE!!
Resident clubhouse with Smart TV lounge and billiards
Fully-equipped catering kitchen
Two executive conference rooms
E-lounge with WIFI and USB connectivity
- Expansive resident lawn with outdoor ping pong, life-size chess and jenga, bocce ball, tanning decks and conversational seating areas
Private media and screening room featuring surround-sound and stadium seating
Zero-entry pool with lounge seating, outdoor dining and grilling areas
On-property pond with ¼ mile walking trail and overwater relaxation deck
24-hour Fitness Center with TechnoGym Cardio and Strength equipment and yoga stretch space
- Pet-friendly community with dog washing station
- LuxerOne package locker system
- Private garages and storage spaces available
Online Payments Available
Free e-check option
Accepts credit card payments
Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
Hanover Dr. Phillips features open-concept kitchens with grand islands, stainless steel appliances, granite slab or quartz countertops, and frameless custom cabinetry. All designed with you in mind.
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE!
- Studio, one, two and three bedroom open living plans
- Computer desks, Built-In Bookcases and wood-style flooring throughout*
- Gourmet chef kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Frameless Custom Cabinetry, Spacious kitchen islands and pantries*
- Premium Granite and Quartz Countertops
- Ample bedrooms that accommodate king-size beds
- Custom Designed Walk-In Closets with Space Saving Options
- Dual-vanity countertops, walk-in showers and linen closets*
- Energy-Efficent Lighting
- Full-size washer and dryer in every home
One unreserved parking space per bedroom (max 2 allowed at no cost). Additional unreserved, reserved, covered reserved carport spaces, and private garages are available for an additional monthly fee, but availability is limited. Please call the leasing office for pricing and availability. Additional preferred parking can be added at any time but will end at the time of your lease expiration unless renewed. Visitor Parking is available at Hanover Dr Phillips at the entrance outside the community gates. Parking stickers must be displayed and visible in the front/passenger side window of the Resident’s vehicle registered with management. Resident’s with a private garage may allow their guests to park in the space directly outside their garage provided they have a visitor parking permit properly displayed. Temporary visitor parking permits are available by request from the leasing office in advance.